Ahza Digital Creative Directors are the creative leads of their brands. They are responsible for creating the vision of the campaign and work with copywriters, art directors, designers, planners and accounts people to bring this to life. They create the plan, oversee the process and give guidance to the creative team that work under them. They lead brands into fresh creative territories by making them compelling, relevant and desirable to consumers. They are the stewards of the brand. They grow teams and businesses. They approach each project with a strategic and innovative mindset.
- Managing a client’s business or portfolio of integrated accounts with a specified target revenue.
- Partnering with Ahza Digital’s integrated capability experts to identify new business opportunities, scope of work and revenue.
- Immersing yourself in the essential dynamics, strategies, and drivers of your client’s business.
- Foreseeing opportunities and formulating plans to manage and exploit them to drive/extend the business.
- Putting clients first, interfacing regularly with all client levels and constantly hunting for solutions and big ideas that are innovative and appropriate.
- Demonstrating strong collaboration skills with internal teams, using Agency resources creatively to support client’s business.
- Building strong relationships and trust with creative partners.
- Effectively navigating teams when there are conflicting priorities.
- Coaching, involving and inspiring the growth and development of junior Agency staff via providing consistent feedback, training and growth opportunities.
- Acting as an open and willing resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions.
- Monitoring and communicating POV on current marketing and industry issues.
- Demonstrating responsibility and accountability for overall agency performance and flawless execution.
You’re passionate about advertising and creativity. You could be a girl. You could be a boy. You could be art based or copy based.You need to be a decent person too. Someone we’d have a drink with. Your attitude to work is first class and you believe nothing is impossible.You’re able to confidently oversee the creative process and give guidance and inspire the creative people that work under you.You should be able to manage organizational complexity that comes with working in a large agency. Being technologically savvy would help too. You’ll need to be confident in front of clients and be able to manage their expectations.Last but not least, you must be hungry to do great work. You’ve done some in the past and you yearn to do more.