An exciting HR Manager job has just become available at one of the most growing start-up companies. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for a HR Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager role:
In this role you will be responsible to drive all people activities, initiatives and programs in appointed department (Business Development) by managing the end to end HR process.
- Provide headcount analysis to support effective manpower planning and budgeting process and monitor the implementation across unit operations
- Administer and monitor talent management process in each function to ensure continuous integrated people development process from recruitment, develop, train and retain employees in order to strengthen organisation capability
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity
To succeed in the HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business heads, across borders and internal matrix
- Minimum eight years’ experience as HR Manager
- Experience in multinational company/start-up will be an added value
- Required area of exposure: recruitment, training & development, compensation & benefits, performance, HR systems, employee communications and labour relations
- Willing to travel for business trip purposes
This start-up company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.